|Date listed||2 months ago|
Responsibilities With a rich understanding of VZW technology and services, you'll leverage this knowledge and expertise to: Qualifications Are you a good fit for the Solutions Specialist role? A 2-year degree, or at least 1 year of relevant sales experience, is required for this position. Full time positions also require flexible schedule availability including evenings and weekends. Equal Employment Opportunity Verizon is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6313567-retail-sales-representative
• Analyze customer needs and present value-added solutions
• Inspire and excite customers about how our solutions can impact their lives
• Ensure that our customers leave our stores with the best solutions for their needs
• Deliver the best product set-up and coaching experience possible
• Provide our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products and accessories they purchase so that they can immediately enjoy their new solutions
• Attend both formal and informal training to better understand our retail store operations and keep up with company, market, and industry trends
• Support daily business operations, including processing customer transactions and auditing cash receipts daily
As a Verizon Wireless Solution Specialist, you'll use your outstanding sales expertise, passion for VZW technology and customer interaction skills to create the ultimate in-store experience. As the driving force in building customer loyalty and growing our existing customer base, you'll deliver superior customer service and proactively contact existing customers to ensure they're getting the most out of our products and services.
About Verizon Wireless
We believe in the power of technology to solve just about anything. And we've put our sharpest minds to the task. Whatever your passion and expertise, when you join VZW, you'll find a sales team determined to change the world and empower our customers to do the same! You'll tackle challenges that will continually spark your intellect, fuel your passion and drive your professional growth. And we'll provide you with robust training opportunities and outstanding benefits. So you're always supported to realize your goals.
Join us, and create an inspiring career with the company that meets every day with one question: \\\"What do we want to build next?\\\"
A four-year degree, 1+ years of experience with solutions-based selling in a commissions-based sales environment, and a demonstrated ability to drive sales results are strongly preferred.
Additionally, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding solutions-based sales skills
• Exceptional relationship-building skills
• Passionate about technology
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Motivated to learn
• Professionalism and poise
With a rich understanding of VZW technology and services, you'll leverage this knowledge and expertise to:
Are you a good fit for the Solutions Specialist role? A 2-year degree, or at least 1 year of relevant sales experience, is required for this position. Full time positions also require flexible schedule availability including evenings and weekends.
Equal Employment OpportunityVerizon is a Federal ContractorVerizon requests veteran priority referrals
Verizon is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6313567-retail-sales-representative