|Date listed||1 month ago|
If you are a healthy woman between the ages of 18 and 50, you may be eligible for participation in a research study at Magee-Womens Hospital.
Researchers at Magee-Womens Hospital are conducting a study to help develop an oral tablet for HIV prevention. We are looking at how much of the study medication enters the body when taken as a pill daily for 14 days.
We are looking for women who are:
• 18 - 50 years old
• In good general health
• Not pregnant or breastfeeding
• Having regular menstrual cycles
• Not at risk for pregnancy for one of the following reasons:
· Sterilization (self or partner)
· In a same sex relationship
· Regular condom use
· Use of a non-hormonal (copper) IUD
· Use of birth control pills or patch
Study participation includes 9 visits to Magee-Womens Hospital and 1 phone call over 2 - 4 months.
Eligible participants may receive up to $1300 for their time and effort.
For more information please call 412-641-5496 or text “JoinCFPR” to 412-999-2758
You may also visit our website www.birthcontrolstudies.org