Free Local Classifieds
Search   in
My Location  
> >

Yokohama 15 in Auto Parts Sale

Filter Search
$1.00   3 months ago
YOKOHAMA , 2 USED TIRES 195-65-15 - $1 (4041 NW 135 ST AAA SOURCE)

SET OF 2 USED TIRES 195 65 15 YOKOHAMA $60 FOR BOTH INCLUDING INSTALLATION GOOD SHAPE CALL NOW

$145.00   4 months ago
Yokohama Touring 215-60-15 Tires - $145 (Harrodsburg, KY)

I have * 4 * Yokohama Touring Tires 215-60-15 for sale, $145.00, Cash Only, Pickup Only. Tread left - 1-100% (brand new)3-50%Best way to reach me is at work, calls only, Thanks for looking.

$50.00   1 year ago
3 YOKOHAMA Tires 195/60/15 - $50 (Cuero, tx)

Just got new tires and keep these. They were 80,000 mike Yokohamas and I put 50,000 on them. One is newer than the other two as I had to have it replaced 20,000 miles into its' life due to a nail. Still pretty good if you need them. $20 each or $50 for all. Call 615-801-524two or 615-517-001eight.

Contact Us   1 year ago
Yokohama Avid S Tour 215-70-15 - $50 (HOMOSASSA)

ONE USED YOKOHAMA AVID S TOUR 215-70-15- GREAT TREAD - JUST OFF MY REGAL , WENT WITH WIDER TIRES & RIMS $50 CASH

Contact Us   1 year ago
205/65/15 Yokohama tires - $40 (Schaumburg)

4 Yokohama TRZ 205/65/15 tires with 8/32" tread. Dated 2007. Has small cracking but tread is good. $40.00 for 4CALL NO TEXT, LV MSG

Contact Us   1 year ago
205-65-15 Yokohama - $100

Set of four Yokohama tires for sale.Size is 205-65-15.Good condition and decent tread.Asking $100 or best offer.Call or text 680-4066.Cuatro llantas Yokohama en venta.TamaƱo es 205-65-15.Buenas condiciones y dibujo regular.Pido $100 o mejor oferta.Hable o text al 680-4066.

$350.00   1 year ago
Yokohama Avid Ascend Tires (like new): p185/65R-15 (set of four) - $350 (Eugene)

for sale is a like new set of four Yokohama Avid Ascend Tires in a p185 65 15. Tires are in Excellent shape with 99% tread. $350 for all four tires mounted and balanced (installed). Call

$50.00   1 year ago
205-65-15 YOKOHAMA PAIR FOR SALE - $50 (MISHAWAKA)

205-65-15 YOKOHAMA PAIR FOR SALE. GOOD TREAD.PLEASE CALL MON - SAT 9AM - 5PM.

$515.00   1 year ago
4 brand new 235-75-R-15 Yokohama - $515 (Brownsville, Pa)

YOKOHAMA P235/75R15 XL GEOLANDAR A/T-S mounted and balanced , disposal fee and sales tax call order must be prepaid in morning and then we can have them by same day we are a new small tire shop trying to keep cost's low for our customer's call for availability total price out the door is $515.00 (( truck tire disposal is slightly higher than car tires .))print this ad and bring with you . thank yo

$40.00   1 year ago
One YOKOHAMA 185/65/15 @ 90% tread - $40 (7525 alameda)

Free Mount & Install on all our used tires!Computer wheel balance starts @ $6 per wheelPRICE QUOTED ON NEW TIRES INCLUDES:MOUNT, BALANCE, AND INSTALLATION!FREE LIFETIME FLAT REPAIRS!FREE ROTATIONS EVERY 6,000 milesPAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!Two programs to choose from!(1) 99% approvals!! NO CREDIT CHECK!! (Must have a valid 5 Month old checking account & No bounced checks in the last 30 days)(2) Trad

$75.00   1 year ago
YOKOHAMA 205 55 15 TIRES - $75 (paso robles)

Tires are like new. Please call 801-1895 Thanks, Don

$375.00   1 year ago
15" Jeep Rims (5) and (4) Yokohama 31x11.50x15 A/T Tires (fits 97-06) - $375 (Dothan)

Two of the tires have 30% thread and the other two have about 70% of thread on them. The wheels are American Racing directional rims and there will be no tire on the spare rim. There ony 3 center caps. These tires have lots of life left in them. If interested, call Ron at Please text or call me. There is no emails! Thanks for looking and have a blessed week!

$75.00   1 year ago
YOKOHAMA 205 55 15 TIRES - $75 (paso robles)

Tires are like new. Please call 801-1895 Thanks, Don

$375.00   1 year ago
15" Jeep Rims (5) and (4) Yokohama 31x11.50x15 A/T Tires (fits 97-06) - $375 (Dothan)

Two of the tires have 30% thread and the other two have about 70% of thread on them. The wheels are American Racing directional rims and there will be no tire on the spare rim.There is only 3 center caps. These tires have lots of life left in them. If interested, call Ron at Please text or call me. There is no emails! Thanks for looking and have a blessed week!

$375.00   1 year ago
15" Jeep Rims (5) and (4) Yokohama 31x11.50x15 A/T Tires (fits 97-06) - $375 (Taylor)

Two of the tires have 30% thread and the other two have about 70% of thread on them. The wheels are American Racing directional rims and there will be no tire on the spare rim. There are only 3 center caps. These tires have lots of life left in them. If interested, call Ron at Please text or call me. There is no emails! Thanks for looking and have a blessed week!

$230.00   1 year ago
TIRES-15" Yokohama-corolla - $230 (provo)

These are barely used Yokohama tires. We bought them(used) for our 2012 Toyota Corolla for $250 but it turns out that we have 16" rims so they will not work for us. Brand new the tires cost $420 so we got a great deal on them. They have at least 90% percent of the tread left on them. They look almost brand new. We are trying to get back most of what we paid so we are asking $230 but we can come do

$1.00   1 year ago
One Brand new Yokohama 195 60 15 winter tire - $1 (Amherst)

Brand new Yokohama ice guard tire 195/60/15. $50 email if interested.

$50.00   1 year ago
Yokohama Geolandar 235/75/15 - $50 (Mcpherson)

I have a tire with at LEAST 65% tread if not more. It's a tire I had on my truck to replace a damaged one, but I purchased a whole new set and had this one left. $50, pretty firm on price as it looks almost new. Located in Mcpherson, you will need to pick up. Email, text or call is fine. Thanks!


1


Last Updated on: December 7, 2016
0.0419709682465
1.90734863281E-6