Free Local Classifieds
Search   in
My Location  
> >

Model airplanes in Arts & Crafts for Sale

Filter Search
$80.00   3 months ago
$40.00   3 months ago
Contact Us   4 months ago
Model Airplanes - Vintage and More (Gainesville)

A collection of Airplane Models of WWI and WWII - 4 Boats same era and there is a total of 89 models. Must see ; selling as a group. Make a offer and I will be in touch if offer is a decent offer !!!! 75% of models still in original packaging; remaining 25% do not have plastic but contain all parts necessary to complete the model.

$30.00   4 months ago
Three Antonov class model airplanes kits - $30

Three Soviet Antonov Model kits featuring the-Antonov An-2 Colt on SkisAntonov An-2V Colt on FloatAntonov An-2 Colt/Nanchang Y-5 -All direction manuals, pieces, and glue included.

Contact Us   5 months ago
Model Airplanes - Vintage and More (Gainesville)

A collection of Airplane Models of WWI and WWII - 4 Boats same era. Must see - price negotiable; buy as a group or as individual model. Prices vary depending on individual model. 75% of models still in original packaging; remaining 25% do not have plastic but contain all parts necessary to complete the model.

$800.00   6 months ago
Airplanes, RC Model Collection - $800 (Marianna) hide this posting restore this posting

$800 takes it all. I've got one plane that cost more than that to setup. Come and get it. I will give you everything I have related to RC. All little tools spare parts, everything. Complete RC collection. Most planes shown are complete with servos. There are a few Airframes, one is big Ultrasport 2000. Still has servos in, retracts, just needs some recovering, and hang the spare saito engine I hav

$10.00   1 year ago
WORLD WAR 1 VINTAGE MODEL AIRPLANES - $10 (ocala area)

HAND ASSEMBLED AND PAINTED RECENTLY - 8 INCH WING SPAN - MADE OF WOOD - YOUR CHOICE AT $10. A PIECE....CALL 236-3358

Contact Us   1 year ago
WORLD WAR 1 VINTAGE MODEL AIRPLANES - $10 (ocala area)

HAND ASSEMBLED AND PAINTED RECENTLY - 8 INCH WING SPAN - MADE OF WOOD - YOUR CHOICE AT $10. A PIECE....CALL 236-3358

$25.00   1 year ago
32 older model airplanes - $25 (sioux falls sd)

32 older model world war 2 airplanes / plastic ..all for $25,,,call

$150.00   1 year ago
model airplanes - $150 (Kingman)

I've got TONS of stuff for building model airplanes, wings, propellers, bodies, tails, motor, paints, putty, nuts, bolts, screws, magnets, and so so so so so much more. I'm asking $150 for all of it. It's all brand new I don't check my emails so plz call or text me at if interested, thank u


1


Last Updated on: December 8, 2016
0.0491709709167
9.53674316406E-7